While working on the executeBatch() patch I noticed that the
JDBC 2 test suite with current CVS code generates 9
errors/failures. Some of these errors appear to be caused by
tests that do not create their own tables.

Before I dive into this and fix the test suite, I just wanted to
check if someone else has already looked into this. Any
information about the status of the test suite?

Regards,
René Pijlman