Attached patch removes pg_dump dependency on postgres.h. The main reason for that was discussed there:

This fix contains several steps:

1) I removed sugar word from postgres.h and put them closer to consumer :-). I created include/catalog/genbki.h which contains sugar words - macros for correct catalog data processing. All catalogs file now include this header.

2) I moved SEQ_MAXVALUE and SEQ_MINVALUE macros from sequence.h to postgres_config_manual.h

3) I created two new headers pg_type_fn.h and pg_proc_fn.h and I moved all extern function definition from related headers into them. Second possible solution could be let function definition into headers and fence them by #ifndef FRONTED.

        Let me know your comments.


Attachment: pg_dump.patch.gz
Description: GNU Zip compressed data

---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
       choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not

Reply via email to