On 28 June 2013 13:11, kilon <theki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> found a bug in NBOpengl this function definition is incorrect
>
> getShaderiv_shader: "in" shader pname: "in" pname params: "out" params
>         <primitive: #primitiveNativeCall module: #NativeBoostPlugin error:
> primErrorCode>
>
>         ^ self
>                 glApiCall: #( void glGetShaderiv ( GLuint shader , GLenum
> pname , long*
> params ) )
>                 index: 793
>                 attributes: #(
>                         #category #VERSION_2_0
>                         #version #'2.0'
>                 )
>
> while the function definition is
>
> void glGetShaderiv(GLuint  shader,  GLenum  pname,  GLint * params);
>
> so there is no long* in there for params
>
> as is confirmed from opengl 2.1 reference pages ->
> http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man2/ <http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man2/>
>
> dont know if this bug has any effect , or maybe not a bug ?

Looks like a bug in openg specs.
But it has no effect. Pointer to long, or pointer to GLInt.. it makes
not difference, at least from side of FFI marshaller,
because it just takes a pointer.

Btw, they switches to XML specs, and old ones are no longer updated..
that means we should rebase bindings generator to read from XML data.