Thanks Stef , I will try to take account all you mentioned from now on to
anything I port. I used spaces because it makes it much easier for me to
read.

I have not added more screenshots because you told me you wanted less.
Obviously less screenshots is less work for me. I have tried to add all the
basic ones like system browser, inspector etc.

In any case I like to note here that my work need a lot of proof reading. I
am fully aware there will be problems with my work and I don't read line by
line everything I port because that would be extremely time consuming and
would slow me down severely. But I do always make sure the pdf renders
properly and the text looks readable.

So please if you find any problems with the pdf/html , either fix it
yourselves or if you dont have access to github / dont have the time to fix
it , please report here and I will fix it for you.

Whats the verdict with the Squeksource section ? Do I covert it to a
SmalltalkHub section or do I continue to chapter 4 ?

"Thanks kilon. Thats an important effort.  I would vote for changing it to
SmalltalkHub. The Squeaksource home page says its disabled creation of new
projects.  "

well last time I checked the old Squeaksource was dead, there was something
like Squeaksource3 that can be found here that allows the creation of new
projects and I think its what squeakers use for their projects

http://ss3.gemstone.com/

but I have not used it since I left Squeak for Pharo a year ago.

I dont have an issues making a similar size section about Smalltalkhub , I
agree its the most sensible solution but I would like to check it our first
with Stef and the rest of the team because I know its extra work for people
doing the translations and such.