On Sep 15, 2014, at 3:54 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.mira...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The native windows contain morphs, but anything, including MVC, can be
> present. This provides native Win32 Windows (doing other platforms is merely
> work) /and/ the ability to snapshot and bring back up windows on a different
> platform (e.g. open in win32, snapshot and bring up in Squeak/Pharo Morphic
> windows, or vice verse), and the ability to do this dynamically.  Is anyone
> motivated to port the Newspeak code back to Squeak/Pharo?

Well, a while ago in the business list I’ve raised the idea that making Pharo
able to do native OS windows would help it to gain market space (as in the
opposite of staying at the margins of it).

So, I’d be very positively curious about being able to use Pharo to do
multiplatform native apps

sebastian

o/