Can't we have a part of Pharo days devoted to fixing some of this?

It would be useful I am sure.

STH is putting Amber, Pharo and Mongo together and is a good case for
scaling properly.

This may feel like a problem but is actually a huge opportunity to get our
stack right.

Amber is now 0.13 and much nicer inside.

Is there a way to get a clone of the current running system for
experimenting? I mean with the whole stack as it is?

And STH can also be extended to point to Github resources, commits, ... and
add a lot of readability to the packages.

I do not want STH to die. It is useful. It is a great case. It works and
just needs a little love.

Who wants to help here? I think that I can, just need some interested
people to join.

Mail me.

Phil