Le 20/8/15 11:08, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :

On 20 Aug 2015, at 09:14, stepharo <steph...@free.fr <mailto:steph...@free.fr>> wrote:

For example why protocol get the same space than method. We could split the protocol by half and use the space for
soemthing useful.

I would like the coding area to expand a bit when a method is too long.
I do it all the time by hand.

not just a bit: I would like a button (and a key combination) to expand the full area to occupy all browser space when needed. and not just the code area: the different panels too: no matter how much you reduce the size of protocols and/or packages, there will always be methods and classes with bigger names… I think an “expand” function is better solution than arbitrary change panel sizes.

I want an accordeon like.....

Esteban

Stef