So, recapitulation:

I want to introduce:

1) package renaming, from FFI-NB to UnifiedFFI
2) prefix renaming, from FFI to UFFI (I will not change method prefix, they
will remain ffi* so this is maybe a problem…)
3) method renaming, from ffiLibraryName to ffiLibrary (we didn’t talk about
this, but I’m introducing it because is better name :P)

I *think* #2 can be skipped, but #1 and #3 are a must.

opinions?

Esteban