Hi,

the things I want to have are 64bit, bootstrap and vector graphic backend
because these are so disruptive that it takes some time to stabilize the whole
system. But there is a roadmap for this which is ok for me.

For me we really need to focus on stabilizing a few things which are (to me)
very annoying:

- cannot escape execution with cmd-. sometimes.
- endless loop in Context with DNU for sending the same message again
(https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16877/another-endless-debugger-loop
<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16877/another-endless-debugger-loop>)
- spotter opening is too slow. You open spotter and when you type too early it
shows nothing and you need to close it
- unifying keyboard shortcuts
- tiny and misplaced buttons in GTDebugger
- tree view in GTInspector. It is absolutely terrible that if you try to
uncollapse a tree node on the right pane and you did not hit exactly the pane
moves to the left. That is sooo…..!!!!!"!§$"%§%§%
- Nautilus method caching. You can have code views that get not updated when
the method changes and not even sometimes when you close and reopen the
browser.
- good integration of epicea. The old changes mechanism was just broken so I'm
glad epicea is in place now

The other big thing for me is that we need to do project dependencies right. I
think the bootstrap guys know. The way we reference metacello projects from
other projects quickly produces a situation that you load the maximum set in
your image. We should have guidelines how to do configurations or any other
mechanism so that not only the bootstrap can load cleanly but business project
images as well. Let's call it dependency management

my christmas list would be:

- runtime adaptable behaviour. Be it runtime traits, talents, etc…
- environments to separate graphs for certain dimensions like code version, etc.
- magritte replacement with slots

Norbert