On 16 September 2016 at 13:42, Clément Bera <bera.clem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why don't you just change nautilus to have two text areas, one with the
> test corresponding to the method and the other one with the method's code ?

Exactly, we already have that with class comments, so why not methods (and
while we're at it, package comments too)

A separate method comment would make it clear that it's intended as API
documentation for users of the method (and then the comment inside the
method's source can be really a development comment). Another advantage is
that its syntax won't have to deal with being between quotes and all the
indentation/escapement hassles that come with inserting a syntax inside
another one…

--
Damien Pollet