Hi Stef.

It is really good idea. And it makes me think why we ask users for real
icon Form and not just name?

We could say any component which shows icons should be created with
concrete ThemeIcons ("Smalltalk ui icons" by default) to retrieve actual
form by name. And users should always specify icon names instead of forms.

What you think?