Here is a class that can be of use for you then :-)
It’s a bit more complicated than what you need exactly, because I have lexical
scoping and subscopes et cetera, but you can ignore that really. The relevant
methods for you are generateNamedClass:withSuper: and compileBlock:forScope:

Success!

> On Mar 30, 2015, at 12:06, Werner Kassens <wkass...@libello.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Johan,
> <g> you did surprise me! thanks for that info, i can use that indeed.
> werner
>
> On 03/30/2015 04:47 PM, Johan Fabry wrote:
>> Werner, let me surprise you: what I am doing is in the end exactly that! :-)

PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile