> Great!
>
> We had the same idea :)

Let me know if we can join forces to speed uo things.

> The first requirements I wrote was  to generate Spec UI directly. But I
> rather chose to make Magritte compatible with Spec.
>
> So from the Magritte description, we could generate Spec, Seaside ...

The CodeGenerator I wrote already generates Magritte code. If you load it
in Pharo 5

Gofer it
    smalltalkhubUser: 'hernan' project: 'CodeGenerator';
    configuration;
    loadDevelopment.

Have a look at the usage examples:

#exampleMagritteDescriptionCreation1
#exampleMagritteDescriptionCreation2
#exampleMagritteDescriptionCreation3

If you have suggestions I would like to read.

Hernán