Hernan

What is the input you take to generate magritte?

Lionel would like to have a kind of Crud on top of Pharo and it would be good for business.

Stef

Le 18/10/16 à 18:07, Hernán Morales Durand a écrit :

    Great!

    We had the same idea :)

Let me know if we can join forces to speed uo things.

    The first requirements I wrote was  to generate Spec UI directly.
    But I rather chose to make Magritte compatible with Spec.

    So from the Magritte description, we could generate Spec, Seaside ...

The CodeGenerator I wrote already generates Magritte code. If you load it in Pharo 5

Gofer it
    smalltalkhubUser: 'hernan' project: 'CodeGenerator';
    configuration;
    loadDevelopment.

Have a look at the usage examples:

#exampleMagritteDescriptionCreation1
#exampleMagritteDescriptionCreation2
#exampleMagritteDescriptionCreation3

If you have suggestions I would like to read.

Hernán

    Lionel