> On 13 Jan 2017, at 14:17, Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.al...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes Sven posts some really nice pharo articles in his medium blog from time
> to time
>
> https://medium.com/concerning-pharo

'Concerning Pharo' is what is called a 'Publication' on Medium.com, it is a
grouping of articles by multiple authors. Most are mine, and I am the
owner/editor, but I am very happy that others allowed me to include their great
articles as well:

- Torsten Bergmann
- Julien Delplanque
- Stephan Eggermont

I hope that others will join: it is very easy and very pleasant to write an
article on Medium.com, but above all it is very important that more long form
documentation about Pharo gets written and promoted.

Sven