Pierce Ng wrote:
On Sun, Aug 06, 2017 at 12:54:41AM +0200, Herby Vojčík wrote:
Pharo is 6.1, Glorp, Garage etc. are #stable loaded from Pharo60
catalog (see attachment).

You may want to try GlorpSQLite. Load from Catalog Browser into a fresh 60510
image. All 889 tests should pass, as has been the case since Pharo 5. In
GlorpSQLite, #encoding is implemented by UDBCDatabaseDriver.

But, Pierce, who cares about #encoding? It's #queryEncoding, sent from PharoDatabaseAccessor each time `session login` actually tries to do logging in (the bug was probably masked by the fact it just early returns nil if `accessor isLogged`), and missing everywhere.

Besides, as I understand, Garage is the way to go, so I want to use that (it works, except for bugs, which are in PharoDatabaseAccessor, not in Garage).

Pierce

Herby