AFAIR, PharoDatabaseAccessor was meant to work with SqueakDBX/DBXTalk
driver. No other driver should use it. At the time Garage did not even
exist.

So I'd say that you should not use PharoDatabaseAccessor with another
driver than the one it was originally mean to? I do not know exactly your
setup, I was not following this thread.

Really I cannot tell much more. This was really long time ago.

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

French National Center for Scientific Research - *http://www.cnrs.fr*