Hello everyone.
I recently obtained a 2 minute black wax recording of "Flag of victory march",
number 9032.

The recording sounds like it has a reverb of sorts applied to the recording.
This is most evident when the name of the tune is announced at the beginning,
but can be heard at times throughout the recording.

Does anyone know if this tune was recorded using the very long metal tube that
Edison had constructed outside one of his facilities on steel legs?  I have
seen pictures of it and it looks to be about 100 feet long in the pictures.

Sorry for the lack of details, but I have only seen a picture of it and assumed
that recording sound through such a contraption might add a natural reverb to
the sound.

I haven't heard this effect listening to his other recordings.
Tom