From: Thomas Jordan
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 9:21 PM
To: Antique phonograph discussion list for pre-1930 phonographs
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Question for Edison historians

Part II
After sending my message, I found a copy of the Edison recording horn that I
mentioned in my message attached.  Click here to see a picture of what I was
talking about:
http://photos8.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U98peUna3SYOcb7VxQGYlZSOUfebopDEEHV**nUDM5btJ4YnUhZgis66EFlmnNjz6JQNLyomPtMvz8dX!*8oHE4nWrvgvJJXiw$$