From: buck Buchanan <ret.army...@yahoo.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l at oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 12:26:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] should I get Pay Pal?

Dave,

I have been using Paay Pal for about 8 years with no problems.
When I do bid on items on ebay I look to see if the seller takes Pay Pal
because it makes it so much easier to pay for your items.

as a buyer I think that it is a great system. I have never sold anything using
Pay Pal so I cannot offer any advice there.

Bill Buchanan