It's the economy, it's the internet.
I own many records and cylinders. Many very rare. Why own a record? As a
digital file it as it takes up so little space.
And most of the time free or close to free.
Not much disposable income out there. On the other hand if I decide to
collect something different it is always at the top of the market,
regardless of the economy..[?]
Mike
oldcranky