An interesting thread. We know that brown wax speeds vary considerably. Even
early discs varied. Later production cylinders settled in to a standard
speed but how consistent would that be..? Some manufacturers may have been
more diligent than others trying to achieve such consistency.

It all may be a moot point really that you have the speed dialed in to such
accuracy but it is an interesting topic.
Mike
Oldcranky