From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Steven Medved
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 10:49 AM
To: Phono-l
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Timing your cylinder phonograph the Dazer way works
great on disc machines

GrnMountainBill

You are 100% correct, I saw this one on amazon but I did not realize it was
the same as the one on eBay.  Thanks for the post.  Have you used yours and
how far off was your machines?

On the cylinder machines I set the device on the rail and I use one record
with the sticker on it.  Whiteout works, I have one DD record with a crack,
I marked the end of the crack with whiteout to protect my needle and it
picked it up.

Thanks,

Steve