How can you argue with such eloquence? :)

-----Original Message-----
From: George Glastris <glast...@comcast.net>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sat, Jul 9, 2011 7:56 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Edison Retail Cylinder Box???

I shall take my hat off to the other George and say I've not seen one with a
Concert machine printed on the side, but then again, he's much older than I
and has been collecting for far longer.

I also agree with George on the use of the words "common" and "rare".  The
way it's used is important.....for instance if I say "George is very common"
or "It's rare for George to pay full price" the use is different than saying
something like "George is an un-common gentleman" or "One rarely meets
someone like George".

It's all down to how you say it.