Well, it's always interesting to hear how a phono collector got the bug, what their first machine or machines were, and what aspect of the field drew them in; aesthetics, historical interest, mechanical interest, music interest, or combinations of these and others.

Though I'm sure it doesn't need an invitation on this forum, feel free to relate what your experience has been.

Best,
Andrew Baron
Santa Fe