I've gone thru everything I can find, and I'm sure I'm just missing it (it's
happened before), but...

at the end of my script, I run a set of closing and clean-up procedures..
what I would like to be able to do is that when a user bails out of the
script by closing the browser or leaving the site/page, detect that they've
gone, and then go ahead and run my closing procedures.. is this possible?

I'd appreciate a point in the right direction, with or without an RTFM ...
:)

TIA
~BD~

http://www.bustdustr.net