From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 10:41 AM
To: Doug Schasteen; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Problem importing large db to mysql in windows

It sounds like the problem you are having is the same one I had.  There
is a
variable in the php.ini called upload_max_filesize that the default max
size
in here is 2Mb, so when importing or exporting a dump file that is over
2Mb,
it will not work.  Try changing this in your php.ini file and see if
that
fixes it.  You may need to restart the server that PHPMyAdmin is running
on to
get it to register.  Let us know if it still does not work.  Thanks.

Maureen Biorn