Thanks alot... right now I cannot really work on it but I am going to setup
a test table to work with so I make sure I get the correct results on the
test before I impliment it on our main tables. Thanks again, all of you guys
on this newsgroup have been a great help to a newbie like myself. =)
Jason

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...