The date field is varchar. And I believe it is for daylight savings. I am
trying out a couple of things on a test date field so I will get back with
you guys after I try your suggestions. And by the way I sincerely appriciate
all the help you and Rick are giving me. Thanks again,
jason
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...