From: Bruno Gimenes Pereti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 11:42 AM
To: PHP-DB
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] PHP query on "date" field

Hi Jason,

What is the error message, in what line? I really can't find any error...
Just one standarlization point: why do you use "( )" when printing <BR> and
not in every other printing. For me, it's easyer to debug if every thing
that do the same thing is writen the same way.
Other thing out of the point. You could write all the line in one print
command:

or
or (my favorite)
?>
<b>Total</b> <? print $row["total"]; ?><br>;
<?

Please send the error message, O got curios.. (sorry I don't remember how to
write it, I think I can understand what I mean :-)

Bruno Gimenes Pereti.