Hi Peter,

I'll be surprised if that's it as I am running this through an Apache server
which insists on the \ being /
Also all references to my images are / and they work fine.  In fact, I think
I mentioned, it calls the poll.php
if I drop the argument part (?id=KnChooseBoots). It's all very strange.

Thanks for the response. I might just give your suggestion just to be sure.
Rgds
-torrent