From: Bogdan Stancescu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 2:39 PM
To: Jonathan Hilgeman
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] Fixed Quote Marks in Inputs

Oh, one more thing - maybe you don't understand what the slashing is for:
you
don't store \" in the database -- the slash is there just so the MySQL
statement is correct. MySQL knows about slashing and will replace your \"
with
" so what you store in the database is exactly what the user typed in the
input
box.

Bogdan