I think this is only available as an option if you are running on windows
based hardward, but if you are...i know i've seen it in the manual.

                    José Moreira

                    <jmoreira@e-te       To:     Php Windows
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Php-Db
                    rno.net>              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                         cc:

                    10/23/2002           Subject:     [PHP-DB] Print data

                    10:05 AM

hello, at my company we have several network printers and i was was
wondering if it's possible to print directly to them using PHP, instead
of showing on the screen or both ...
to gain more control on what is printed, because of the nasty browsers
header and footer ... whom i now how to remove ...

i know that the printer IP is  192.192.1.100 and the port is 9005 ...