Shiloh Madsen wrote:

Ok, I know this should be easy, but im just blanking on how to do it. I have
a webpage where you put in a city name, and it queries a database of all the
cities in the US and brings back all cities matching that name. This part
works just fine. What I want to do now is to create a hyperlink for each
city name which, when clicked on will then call up a second page listing the
details of that city. What I need to do is pass this page the city id (or
any other identifying variable) to the detail page, but I cant for the life
of me remember how to pass the data from one page to another outside of a
form. Any help would be appreciated.