Hello Ricardo,

I have see an litle class on phpclasses.org that open dbase files. Now on your
main problem to connect foxpro data base with php via ODBC you must be made
the next step:

1)  Check if your Foxpro data base have ODBC drivers installed
2)  Made the ODBC connex  to create the DSN (you can check how to make an dsn
on http://www.weberdev.com)
3)  Check your php  to verify foxpro api is installed (write an info php file
<? phpinfo()?> and find foxpro api over dump file info)
4)  Try connect to the data base

Regards,

LM