Hi all,

I have been trying to connect to a windows ODBC controller with PHP, and
after reading some of the documentation, I can't make the connection

This is the Code I'm using:

<?
$conn=odbc_connect("Driver={Microsoft Fox Pro Driver};Server=
127.0.0.1;Database=telefonia,,");
if(!$conn) { echo "Not connected"; }
?>

And i get this Warning Message:

Warning: Wrong Parameter count for odbc_connect in
c:\apache2\htdocs\od_connect.php on line 2

And of course the "Not Connected" echo message.

Any idea why is this? any good document I can read about PHP-ODBC (ODBC
in Windows) besides the official Documentation? any other idea?

Thanks,

c'ya
--
Ricardo C. Fernández de C.
Fundabit - Min. de Educación, Cultura y Deporte.