Hi,

we are not really trained in analyzing Oracle-logs. I've been using Mysql
and Mssql for years, but the migration was more difficult, than I thought.
In $ORACLE_HOME/admin/%database% I have Gigabytes of logs, so do not know,
where to start...
du -sch *
1.5G    bdump
166M    cdump
28K     create
8.0K    pfile
282K    udump
1.7G    total

well, for the apache-problem, I've found an "solution" (not the straight
way, but it seems to work so far):

using apache_child_terminate doesn't work (probably apache2 compiled
against nptl (linux kernel 2.6), apache_child_terminate doesn't work in an
multi-threaded env)
so I cought the php-error using set_error_handler. Inside of this
error-method, I did an "posix_kill(getmypid(),15);"
I know, I won't win the programmers Nobel-Prize for that crap, but it
works so far; dropped connections are reconnected.

Dieter

Christopher Jones sagte: