Guys,

Over the years, there's always been a tendency to think about things which
are 10 steps ahead.  It never worked, and I don't think it would work here
either.  Moreover, I don't see any advantage in discussing this now - on
the contrary - we really have no idea what we're talking about.  Whether or
not we separate modules *at all* will greatly depend on how good an
implementation we end up having.  How many of them we end up separating
will also depend on that.  Let's just wait with those discussions until
they're somehow connected with reality.

Zeev

--
Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>