The word "customer" indicates some sort of purchase.  No one has ever bought
PHP from anyone, and therefore PHP has no customers.  At this point you are
only responding to the list to piss people off, and that's fine, but the
fact is that here is what has to happen.  One, you have to fix the code
yourself.  I know you don't know C so this option is impractical.  Two, you
could hire a programmer to do the work for you.  Three, you could wait
(possibly a day, possibly millenia) for someone else to fix these problems.
Four, you could go back to using ASP or Cold Fusion or whatever you feel
most comfortable with.

Number 4 seems like the best option at this point.  I don't think anyone
that has participated in this particular thread thus far has any interest in
keeping you using PHP.  Your language and demeanor has single-handedly
trivialized the efforts of alot of those that put many hours of their free
time into this project.

I love PHP.  I use it every single day.  I sit in geek circles and tell them
why I love it so much.  But right now I wish for nothing more than for you
to return to using ASP.

Thanks,
Sean