It should be fairly easy to support both codebases by just defining the
right things depending on the API_NO.  At any rate, whether we call it 4.1
or 4.0.7 doesn't really matter.  It had to be done, and would involve the
same kind of issues regardless of the name.

Zeev

--
Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CTO &  co-founder, Zend Technologies Ltd. http://www.zend.com/