Ok,

I have a php interface to the spread group communication toolkit client
api.  Hard to say how wide it's audience would be, but it's very useful
for creating distributed applications (it was written to facilitate some
distributed logging and distributed filesystem caching needs).  Code
available from
http://www.lethargy.org/~george/php_spread/php_spread-0.1.tar.gz

Dan Cowgill and I have a tracing/profiling/debugging extension which we
would be quite interested in having included in php.  Code available
from http://apc.communityconnect.com/sources/apd-cvs.tar.gz

Also, there is our APC caching project, which has become pretty mature
now .  It has a relatively large following and I think it would benefit
php to have a free bundled compiler cache with it (not to mention
benefit from the much larger developer base).  Code available from
http://apc.communityconnect.com/source/apc.tar.gz.

The latter of the two are currently released under the QPL, but we'd be
happy to relicense them under the PHP group license.

George