i'm under contract. i'd definitely contribute as much as possible on the list though :)

i think these are excellent steps for PHP in this area. i get an amazing amount of
NuSOAP-related email every day from developers
who (for whatever reason) think that SOAP is the shiznit, and are creating all kinds
of crazy web services. Most are trying to talk
to other SOAP toolkits (mostly .NET & Apache).

suggestions:
1. interop is key. get an endpoint up for brad's extension, and register it w/
soapbuilders list.
2. implement solid document-oriented messaging support (doc/lit) into brad's extension.

dietrich