On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 08:48:48AM +0200, Björn Schotte wrote :
> Hi,
>
> * Jani Taskinen wrote:
> >     What do you mean with 'better release management' ?
>
> Extensions that get broken from one minor release to
> another minor release is not a very good thing.

    This is true, but ... there is absolutely _nothing_ we can do
    about it. The QA Team is, well .. sometimes I get the
    impression it's only one person! Until we prison some people
    to do it, I think our QA or Release Management  will not
    improve that much. Other hot topics in this area would be
    automated test system (more then the current make test does).
    Yet this needs ideas, work, not paid time dedication (you see
    yet again the same problem arises :).

    sigh,

        - Markus

--