* Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
>  I find this argument not only
> stupid, but extremely offensive.

I don't want to offense those people out there that use
PHP but don't know how to program at all. I only want to
share my observations I've made in the last year(s). As
already said, I don't have a solution to this problem, but
I only see the lacking of PHP's image because of these
effects.

> use his unique knowledge to build a tool that solved his problem.  Stating
> that the language should be obfuscated to not allow the eye doctor to
> build this application is absolutely insane.

I don't want to obfuscate PHP in order to not allow the
eye doctor to use PHP.

Björn.