I think the people that you talk about dont check what people ask in
newsgroups or mailinglists.

These are the types of people that read some business mag to find the
answers to their technical problems. And getting those business mags to
write favourably about PHP is a totally different thing.

There you have to advertise PHP as a complete solution (as someone else
already mentioned: cluster and failover capabilities etc), that has a
transparent vision (roadmap aka .. what is currently worked on - what
can be expected for the next couple of months in terms of new stuff).
There stuff like Zend or Maguma (I wonder why none of them read this
list and said that they want to make PHP Enterprise ready ...) can help.
And then you need to be lucky enough to have a guy writing that looks at
the reality of things and not at what someone proclaims to be the latest
buzz.

Best regards,
Lukas Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]