<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> John Lim Wrote:
> > Hi, >
> >  - advanced queueing
> Queuing of what?

Say you are Amazon or some similar company and has a fancy cluster for order
processing. As orders come in, the cluster cannot handle the peak load, so
we need to queue the orders using some such technology until the cluster can
process them. These queues are actually mini-databases as they often support
saving to disk, replication, commit-rollback etc. without the overhead of
relational databases (though you can implement it with relational db
technology).

Hope that helps clarify things and doesn't get me as much flak as my
discussion of private members :-)

Regards, John