Hey Liz,

At 15:55 28-7-2002 +0100, Liz wrote:

>Another option would be to get people to split into 2 teams, and have
>bug fix team and new feature team, where people specifically look at
>those features. Make a slightly bigger divide between the two projects.

Yes - for QA this is a good idea. Could we get a headcount?

But there's still the issue of a person needed to make sure all fixes get
merged, create a snapshot and adjust QA-web to match the release
version, pack the release and win32 binaries and announce on the websites
and mailing lists.
Also - since QA Web currently isn't very release-master friendly, as it's hard
to keep track of who posted a problem, this isn't as trivial as it sounds.

For the bug part - I personally feel Jani would be the ideal candidate, but
judging from this message
http://news.php.net/article.php?group=php.dev&article=86264
on the php-dev list, he's being (de-) bugged by Derick :-)