At 19:40 28-7-2002, Liz wrote:

>Following that, why not do what a number of people do, and do
>
>major.minor.patch

Basically that's how it is, but the understanding of major and minor is a
little
outof sync with other packages out there or QA of minors isn't wat is should
be, which ever you prefer.

As for 4.2.2 - that probably should have been named 4.2.1pl1 to get passed
the psychological frustration issue - cause that's what it really is.

I think we need a patch system for windows binaries, as all that was really
required was a small patchfile. Did anybody ever look into using the Nullsoft
installer?

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,

Webmaster IDG.nl
Melvyn Sopacua