A lot of people do a lot of things wrong. In my opinion, it's better to
create simple things that are easy to learn to use correctly - as opposed
to creating complex things that supposedly shield you from making mistakes.
Often such things provide only a false sense of security - and usually you
can break them and hurt yourself anyhow.

Most server side components have some kind of client side footprint - URLs
or HTML class names etc which can be used to figure out what you're running.

I really don't think it's within the scope of this specification to teach
OWASP 101? Package names are obviously revealed in the URLs - it's hardly a
hidden detail, it's basically the whole concept.

In my opinion, there is no security problem inherent in this idea, unless
you create one.