On Thursday 03 July 2003 20:51, Jeff Schwartz wrote:
> The PHP site (under Servers-Apache 2.0) says "Do not use Apache 2.0 and PHP
> in a production environment neither on Unix nor on Windows" but isn't clear
> whether Linux is included or whether it applies to all Apache 2 releases
> (such as 2.0.46) or just the original 2.0.
>
> And, Red Hat 9 comes with 2.0 so it's really confusing. Has anyone had any
> experience with this combo?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Hi,
Not on RH 9. But on gentoo I use apache 2.0, it not for production nor
development.

Lots of problems,

Perhaps RH solve someting using own patch, and I repead if you gonna build
production server. Stay away Apache 2.0

Basicly, when you ecounter a problem, then ask question here,
first response

Use Apache 1.3.27 or someting like that.

Good luck